Sunday, July 8, 2012

Melanie's Dream's

Okay! everyone has dreams. When I was little I wanted to become an piano singer. So I took piano and singing classes for 5 years at Mind Builders Creative Art Center and performed every year at Lehman High School. When I was in the 6th grade I wanted to become an singer and an actress. So wen't to Barbizon for acting and became an Barbizon 2009 Acting Graduate. I did so many things at such an little age. I entered myself in competitions and always came out eith 1st  place and or 2nd place. I live my dreams out loud and never let anyone take them away from me. Only you can be you, and I can be me. Almost every month I go out on auditions and help build up my resume. I have an passion for acting, affection for the piano, high energy for performing, and love for singing.

2 comments:

  1. Mallory Margreat4:32 AM, July 09, 2012

    Hey! I like your dreams!!! I have dreams of being an research scientist. Keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! People like you are the reason why I keep going higher.

      Delete