Saturday, September 8, 2012

Scared For Anthea!!!

I am so scared for my sister Anthea. She is my favorite sister and also crazy. When I was in the 7th grade at Michaelangelo Middle School 144 she was pregnant with my niece Madison and gave birth to her on December 07. When I came from school and heard the big news I was so happy and excited and I couldn't wait to meet Madison. There was also terrible news too. My sister had too much anesthesia in her, so she feel into a little coma and soon woke up after days. When she woke up she didn't remember anything or even know that she had an daughter or an family. When she didn't even know me I was sad and I couldn't talk because my heart my broken and I felt very sad hurting pain coming from my heart. I spent every minute with her in the hospital reading books to her and sharing what happened throughout my days missing school. I cried a lot almost everyday and soon BAM her memory came back, but she still didn't know she had an kid and I was so happy and thankful. I love GOD! Look what he did for us and everyone else. Now my sister is pregnant once again with her final kid Mason, and he will be born on Octover 7th too. I'm  also scared at the same time that what happened before will happen again and I so worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment