Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy 19th Birthday Zanita

Happy 19th Birthday Zanita!  You are now 19 years old. Wow!  We may not always get along 99% of the time,  but I want you to know that I love you. You make me say "I hate you", because you do things that are so corrupt that you just make me explode.  We fight, we argue, and we do a ton of evil deeds to each other which makes us both wrong. I don't know about you when I write this but I learn from my mistakes and try to fix it and move on. Life is to short to be fighting, arguing, and raising hell. God made you my sister for a reason that I don't fully know yet, but I thank him for many reasons. If I could redo my whole life again I'd do it a lot differently. I'd change who I was back then. The way I was back then. Also who I was back then. If only God could give me a second chance at life where I could start all over I'd do it for sure. No questions asked. Writing this I just want you to know that I'm in tears. BIBLE! I'm having good memories and also flashbacks at the bads. We had put each other through though hell, but look where we are. I'm surprised we made it this far. Today is your special day. You are one out of millions who shares this day. I hope you turning 19 years old could make you see yourself as an adult and that you can change into a brand new positive person. Shine on! I love you. XOXO!