Wednesday, March 5, 2014

M·A·C Cosmetic

Hi! I've been exploring new make up that I'd love to try. I was searching for a make up with a matte finish. I was searching for a full coverage, because I have black spots, dark circles, and blemishes. One of the make up that caught my eyes was a brand called M·A·C. I searched through their website and seen that everything they have is eye catching. I chatted with an online live person on their website and told her my skin concerns and the make up I was searching for and she recommended me to try;  
 
I went to see what the foundation looks like and what it does and here it is.
 A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.

It seemed pretty legit and like it would give me what I want to see. So, next my mission is to go to the store and see what color I am and see what else products they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment