Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Jasmine!

Ugh! So many things are just running through my head that I remembered finally that today is my niece Jasmine's birthday. I just want to thank God for making my niece wake up to be blessed to see another day. Not a lot of people can wake up blessed. For me I'm sad that all of my little siblings are growing up transforming into something new. I wish they could remain the same age forever but unfortunately they can't. All I can do is grow up with them and teach them something new, and see the world from their views of eyes. I want Jasmine to know that I love her and I'm not my mom to have favoritism. I love all my nieces and nephews the same. Even when they make me mad sometimes I still love them the same. I totally dislike when Jasmine thinks I don't love her more because it's so not true. I love you Jasmine forever and ever. To the stars and back. To infinity and beyond. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment