Monday, July 9, 2012

Melanie's Struggles

I'm just like everyone else! I go through things like everyone else. Difference is I'm not like everyone else. I am me! Some struggles I go through everyday in life are;
Who can I trust?
Who is my real friends?
How does my attitude affect the world?
Will I make it through in life?
Will I ever be successful?
I want to die successful in life. You only live once! When I'm in heaven and look down on my memorise I want to say I did something than an nothing. Somethings in my life holds me down. My closest friends in life communicates with my haters and spread my private life around like food and try to make me feel like an nobody and worthless. School mates and people call me fat, ugly and so many harsh things. They all tried to take me down. They've tried everything, but the thing is God was always by my side. I let the haters talk. I make people say things about me, but the thing is I let them know by showing I'm still wide awake and doing what I love with my career which is acting. So look who's laughing now. I'll be known as an somebody in the world while you'll just be know as an enemy who tries to hurt others and make them fall. I deal with my struggles and look back and say "wow! Look how far I've came and how I've made it in life." These are my struggles that I walk through in life and I'm proud to get through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment