Monday, July 9, 2012

Teenage Problems

Every teenagers have problems. So do I. I worry about;
What to wear.
How to look.
What will I be.
Is this right.
Why do I hate to wake up so early.
Okay! I worry almost about everything like;
School
Church
Auditions
Roles
Mates
Family
Parts
Money
Myself
Life
Those are everything I worry about. I worry about things because I don't want people to judge me the wrong way. I want people to know who I am. What I do. What makes me special than everyone else. I still live with my Mom. I can't wait to move out of her house and move into my own house. Sometimes I'm scared to think about living alone at home and who'd I want as my roommate. I hate going to school. I hate homework. I love tweeting. I worry about everything because I'm almost an young adult in two years. I worry about these things in life because it's an habit and I'm always developing and ageing into an brand new person ever years on my birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment