Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Crazy Obsession with One Direction

I'm an normal girl who is almost 18 which is an young adult in two years. I love listening to music and singing and dancing along to music. Last year before the Kid's Choice Awards I was listening to music on YouTube. I had seen an suggestion music and was clicking on them. I clicked on an video by One Direction called "What Makes You Beautiful" and I was so in love with it. I watched the music video over and over and I was falling in love with One Direction. After watching "What Makes You Beautiful" I started watching the other music they had made together. I loved every one of their songs and I wen't to iTunes and bought their album and wen't to Target and bought their album in a cd. I was so romanticly in love that I started following their twitters, their page, newsletters, facebook, and YouTube. When ever I heard their music playing I'd get mini heart attacks, super emotional, and start to cry and sing along. One day before the Kid's Choice Awards I went to www.kidschoiceawards.com and voted for favorite band and song One Direction. I was so happy they won and soon I had seen on www.ticketmaster.com that One Direction was going to perform in New York City, NY and I was so surprised. I begged my my Mum to buy me tickets to see them live performing and she finally said yes two days later. When she went to purchase them for me they were so out!!! I was so emotional I cried and was mad at her for waiting until the last minute to buy them. I was so depressed that I stayed home home in my room for an few days and cried over and over with an broken heart. People said they understand me, but really they don't. While I was being depressed my Mum wasn't feeling sorry for me and she just made fun of me and bothered me. I wanted to just run away and do what ever. Soon I started to calm down and return to my normal self and started to tweet One Direction almost everyday and I seen some people get replys and retweets from them. I was strongly hoping that they'd see my message or tweet and or retweet it or reply, but they never do because so many other people are writing them and it's a lot to read. I soon started to lower my time writing them and just focus on being normal not overly excited. Soon on Saturday July 14, 2012 an documentary of  One Direction came on tv on nick and I was watching it and I was crying because it showed how five boys from far away places came on "The X Factor" to get an opinon of weather they can or cannot sing. Learning what I learned about them made me emotional and made me appreciate them even more. I thank God for making talented young boys come together as one to make music together and more. God does so many wonderful things that you must give him credit for and thanks. I pray to God that one day he'll give me an chance to meet One Direction and see them perform. I thank One Direction for making music and I want them to know that I am an huge super duper fan of them and I'll always be. They make me feel special and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment