Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer School vs. Camp "NIDC"

I've never been to summer school in my life! I've been to camp one time and never went back. I wen't to NIDC. An Catholic School camp in Bronx, NY. It was the worst camp I've ever atteneded. My niece Keionni and I went there and they made a lot of promises and never kept them. They said they would take us to Hersey Park, Six Flags and more, but they never did. The only place they took us was to Central Park to the pool and the small kiddy park. We never took coach buses are anything like that. We had to walk and take the trains and walk miles to the destination. If we were going to an food place they would'nt even tell us and let us know to bring money. It's either eat their peanut better and jelly sandwhiches with an peach and milk or starve. The camp was wrong and outragous. You had to attened camp from 8 AM- 6PM Monday - Friday. You had to pay somewhere between $300-$400 to attend. If you were absent for an few days, months or even one day they still make you pay the same expensive about you had to pay when you were signed up. Half the helpers that helped out with the camp that volunteered were dogs! The volunteers were 18 and up and they would sag/swagg. (Where you wear your pants below your waist showing your underwears.) The camp was just too much for me. That was the first time I attened camp and the last time I ever been to camp. NIDC made my first experience with camp feel bad and awful that I don't ever sign up attend, or look at camps. I'm in the 9th grade and I attend summer school because I have nothing to do in the summer. This is my first time going to summer school and I thought it would hot, boring, unfun, and an waist of my time. I was wrong! Summer school I got to see and hang out with my friends, go to events, and trips and have fun. I like summer school because of the fun I have. Usually I go to England to see my moms mates, girlfriends and family members, and Florida to Disney World, and Amusment parks, water parks and more. My summer is going cool, smooth and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment