Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hair Wreck!

I wen't to Wella Professionals in Bay Plaza in Co-Op City in the Bronx, NY. An lady did my hair and bleached my hair blue and black. I had gotten it in 3D. That's the new thing they came out with. I went home and an week later I was washing my hair while I was showering. When I look down in the shower I saw blue washing out going down the drain. I came out the shower and looked in the mirror and saw that my roots turned light green. I called the woman and told her what happened and she told me that she didn't do my roots because my roots needed to be permed and my hair is too strong. She told me to perm my hair and I listened to her. I was getting my hair permed and my hair turned sunset red and orange and when it was time to wash it out half of my hair feel out into the sink and almost clogged it and everytime my hair was being combed my hair feel out. A lot of my hair came out. I couldn't blow dry my hair or flat iron it because more would come out. Next thing you know in the middle of my head I was completly bald. I had nothing there. In the front of my hair I was missing hair at the sides and stuff. I was mad, devistated and I felt like an cancer patient who was losing her hair. I was mad because my hair was grown from an bob hairstlye I always had to long hair. I always cared for my hair. Every week I washed my hair with Caress and I always took care of it. I went to my regualr hair salon and found out that I have to shave my whole hair off into an low rise cut. I DON'T TO DO THAT AT ALL!!! People will look at me and stare and make comments. If I were to cut my hair it would have to be something like Megan Good or Rihanna's short hair. So this weekend I have to go wig shopping to find the perfect human hair that I can curl, flat iron, blow dry it and care for it until my hair grows back. Right now my hair is sunset orange and red and blue. M hair is three different colors! =( This is an lesson I've learnt that I will never do again. Next time I'll just dye my hair not bleach it! I'd also recommend people not to go to Wella's Professional Hair Salon in Bay Plaza inside Co-Op City in Bronx, NY. Stick with your own hair dresser or find an professional who knows what their doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment