Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Dream Guy!

I have an specific type of guy that I look for. One of the things that I look for is respect. The guy must be respectful, and honest. He must have manners and be an gentleman. He must also be handsome. He must learn how to appreciate the values in his life. I want my dream guy to be strong with me and be able to share anything with me. I don't want him to lie in my face and into my eyes. He must not mislead me nor dishonor me. Me must thank God too. He must know everything in life happens for an reason. He must pe faithful and sweet and charming. He must have goals that he wants in life and wen't to college. He must be sucessful and sure of what he wants. He can be funny and romantic and so fantastic. He cannot be an high school drop out because that's not cool. He can't do drugs, or be an wild animal. He must know how to controll himself and know what he's doing. We must have trust in each other and faith/hope in one another. Before I die I wan't to have three or more kids. So he must be prepared  for fatherhood. My dream guy must believe in sex after marriage, because that's what I believe in. He must also have to be 100% committed to his family. I adore guys with accents so if he doesn't have an accent that's okay. That's my type of dream guy that I look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment