Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Plans For September 2013

Hey! School starts September 09, 2013 and I have so much to do. I don't know if I've mention that I have a little part time job at Burger King which I'm honored to have. I've been working there since March 2013. Last week I went to meet with Castings 4 Talent director Tim Scott. We spoke and discussed a lot of things. I've always been focused on achieving my Hollywood dreams. I want to make it big. I took some person time to myself and did some pretty big thinking. I'm going to get my GED, meet new people who are actor's so I can surround myself with people who I have a career in common with. I embrace myself with positive people who believes in me. Some people in my life that I'm starting to notice are just mean. They'll try to be around me when I get something like a role and exposure, but only to use me. I have a photo shoot next week Saturday and I'm so prepared. While I'm trying to make it BIG I'm also starting to eat healthy, diet, exercise, and be positive. I want a successful career and future. I want people to know who I am, and my great acting talents and achievement. I one day believe that I'll be nominated for an Oscar award, Academy award, Emmy award, Golden Globe award, and more. I know I'll win it too. I am an smart independent young lady who knows what she wants in life. Until I get to the path of success I'll keep trying harder and harder in life.