Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tiffany M. Claudio

   
    
You are my best friend. We've been through so much together. We met in a hot, annoying place last year know as Summer school. July 17 was the day I attended Summer school for the first time in my life. We shared third period known as U.S Government class together. It was group of us girls sitting next to the entrance/exit door in the back of the classroom. We'd talk, laugh, mess around, and play around. We were all giggles. At first when I was getting to know you. I thought that you was weird, your eyes creeped me out, and you always liked to put words in my mouth to Levi, Manny and Allen. Soon I started to get to know you real well and personal. I thought that you was cool and alright. I remember the first time we skipped school and we was walking around your area. When I found out that someone like you lived in the hood I thought it was crazy. I always feared the hood. Hanging out in the hood was pretty much very scary for me. I don't know how I manage to do it, but I finally faced one of my worst fears. I know a lot of things about you and you know some things about me. Over the past months we've started to become close where you became my B.F.F. We sometimes argue, laugh, tell fibs, tales, and stories but we're just alike. We have so much in common and together we make an evil cupcake. We're both bad in our own little ways, but hey we learn from our mistakes. I have fun spending time with you, laughing at and with you. I've meet all your crazy girlfriends and boyfriends and its been an great experience. My little advice that I'd like to share with you is that not everything in life will go the way you want it to go. You need to learn when to move on. Holding on to the past can mess up your future in so many ways. Always be honest to yourself and the ones closest to you, because sometimes you never know what could happen. Before falling for a guy or girl you must first learn to love yourself. Don't make nobody take you for granted. Don't follow other people. Just be yourself. Change yourself into something positive and stop thinking negative. People only know your name not your story. Not last but least, always remember where you came from. Be a great friend not a betrayer or backstabber. I love you and continue to be my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment